Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Walk to the Park

 The first grade teachers decided to walk to Community Park from our school on Monday since it was the last week and we don't get to go on field trips anymore.  Well it turned out that Rylee's teacher thought the same thing.  So we ended up walking together.  It was fun for me to do something with Rylee's class too.  I don't get to see her much even though we're at the same school.  So I was glad it worked out!  And my class loves to play with Rylee too!  They are pretty much the same age since Rylee's one of the oldest in her class.

I can't believe she's graduating from kindergarten tomorrow!  She will be in first grade, which will really be weird.  I find out tomorrow if she's in my class or not.  I didn't request either way- I thought I'd just see what happened.  I think we both would like either way.












 After school, Kaylie was still taking a nap, so I took the big kids- Ashlyn, Rylee, Isaiah, and Gabe to the public library to sign up for the summer reading program.  They thought this eagle was pretty cool in the parking lot.  I have to say I don't think I've ever noticed it before and I've been to the library millions of times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment