Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Backyard Fun

 It looks like summer.
It feels like summer.
But I still have two more days of school!
We're acting like it's summer anyway!


 I've been wanting outdoor furniture for a few years so I can sit and watch the kids play or we can eat outside.  So Matt bought me an umbrella for Mother's Day and we finally bought this table and six chairs from Kmart.  Now we need a patio! 





 Kaylie's like our little puppy dog- she eats our shoes and eats from our plates and drinks from our cups!



 I don't know why- but I really liked this picture!!!

 She saw her sisters and smiled!





 Too bad I was covering Kaylie's face with my hand!
Rylee was taking the picture and noticed, so she said she had to take another one- that's my girl!


 I can't wait to watch the kids do this every day this summer!





Summer, here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment