Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last Day of School

 We didn't wait to get the pool out- 
the girls filled it up after we got home from the last day of school!
It was a beautiful day!
I wish I didn't cut off Ashlyn's head jumping in, 
but at least you can see her in the air.





 They were dunking their faces in the pool!



 This isn't the best picture, but I sure love my backyard!  I was looking at it the other morning and thought how grateful I am to Heavenly Father for the beautiful world He created for us.  Then of course, I made the girls sing My Heavenly Father Loves Me, my favorite primary song, with me.  (Whenever I hear the song of a bird . . .)
 I don't know if I mentioned this before, but Rylee wants to play the guitar really badly.  But she's still too small to hold it, so somebody suggested she play the ukulele, and she has wanted one ever since.  So we said maybe she would get one for kindergarten graduation.  Matt ordered one online, but it didn't get here until the day after graduation. But Rylee was thrilled.  So now she just needs a ukulele teacher!





 I was a little nervous about Kaylie going in the pool with the tubes in her ears.  They aren't supposed to get wet, so she has ear plugs for the bath and for swimming.  But I thought she would be okay without the ear plugs if I made sure she didn't dunk her face in.  I mean, I couldn't leave her out of all the fun!





 As you can see, she had a blast!

So Rylee and I got these shirts at the beginning of the school year
 and I have wanted a picture of us in them ever since.  
And on the last day, it finally happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment