Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Fun

 Rylee drew a city with roads for the girls to ride bikes and drive cars.

 Cosette and Jerika enjoyed a drive in the car too!

 Rylee drew Salt Lake City a little ways down the driveway.

 Kaylie's first ponytail!
She still doesn't have much hair, but it's long enough for a ponytail!







 I was down stairs going through clothes and before I knew it, Kaylie was by the stairs.  I didn't think she knew what to do, but I kept a close eye on her anyway.  She went up one step, so I dropped everything and stayed behind her.  She climbed all the way up the stairs!  I didn't knew she knew what to do.  Our stairs are kind of out of the way so she doesn't see them all the time.  So I got my camera when we were upstairs and I took her down to get some pictures and she didn't want to climb all the way up again!


No comments:

Post a Comment