Sunday, May 26, 2013

Teddy Bear Day at the Zoo

 I seem to take the same pictures every time we go to the zoo.  
But the girls look different each time, so I guess it's ok!
It started out a little cool, but it warmed up a little bit. 

 The girls got in free with their teddy bears.

 Ashlyn still likes to ride in the stroller and it's easier than carrying her!!!
I know she's too big, but anybody who knows her knows you have to pick your battles with this one!

 The lemurs.

 Kaylie loved the monkeys- they were some of the few animals that actually moved while we were watching them!



 Looking at more monkeys.







 Since Matt doesn't appreciate the tradition of getting your picture taken at the lion drinking fountain, I made him take my picture with it!

 Last time (which was Labor Day) Ashlyn was too scared to get a drink, but she was brave this time!


 Kaylie didn't want to stay in the stroller- 
we didn't buckle her in because we were getting her in and out a lot.  
I guess we should have- she tried to squirm out a few times!

 I never used to see the snow leopards when I was younger.  
But I've seen them the past few times.  
And it was even a bigger treat to see them both together!









 Kaylie was the only one that would get close to the goats.  
Rylee and Ashlyn remembered how scared they were when they went in with them last time!  
I'm sure Kaylie will love going in with Daddy next year!






What a fun day at the zoo!

2 comments:

  1. Jacob still sits in the stroller. Especially when we go to the zoo! Don't worry, Ashlyn isn't too old! I prefer him to, actually. We all move a little quicker and I'm not always searching for him! You need to come here and I'll take you to our zoo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to! Our zoo is nothing compared to yours!

      Delete