Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

 I am the luckiest mom in the world!
I can't believe I get to be the mom for these three wonderful girls.
They bring so much love and joy to my life.

I am also lucky to have the best mom!


 Rylee made me this frame at school. 
Remember when I blogged about her class making something with the Home Depot guys?
Well, here it is!  
No wonder she didn't tell me about it- I kept asking when she got to bring it home!

So she nailed and painted it all by herself.

 My favorite little red head!
The poor baby has to get tubes in her ears on Friday- 
I hope it will help her feel better and that Matt, Kaylie, and I 
will get some much needed sleep!


 And I have the best mother-in-law!

 I can't forget one of the best grandmas- Grandma Blatter.
My grandma was out of town so we didn't get to see her today, 
but she's the other best grandma!

Ashlyn painted this card for me at preschool and gave me these beautiful flowers!

I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful mothers and grandmothers.
I love that my kids get to know so many wonderful grandparents and great-grandparents.  
And I love my beautiful girls that gave me the great opportunity to be a mother. 
 It's the best thing in the whole world!
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Mother's Day! I cannot get over Kaylie's hair! She is a real redhead! Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were all these pictures taken the same day?? Ashlyn has about 5 different things one! It makes me laugh! Her and Jacob are so alike, it's scary!

    ReplyDelete