Thursday, June 28, 2012

OLD

 Yesterday was my 33rd birthday!  I am getting too old.  I guess as long as I don't feel as old as I am, it's ok, right?!?  I had to go to a class for school on my birthday, well this whole week. It was the first time in my life that I have had to go to school on my birthday.  It wasn't that bad- but I just hope that it doesn't have to happen again!  That's one of the reasons I've always loved having a summer birthday.  So after class, Matt and the girls took me to dinner and then our families came over for cake.  Rylee helped Matt plan for the party.  She knew everything we needed.  It was the best party- Rylee is a great party planner! 




 I even got three cakes- my mom made the pink one and Matt and the girls bought me the Snickers and strawberry cakes.  They were all so yummy!  Three cakes sure helped me forget about my age for a little while- good thing I'm eating for two (we all know how much babies love and need cake)!


There's a reason why I haven't posted any pregnancy pictures- I look so stupid.  I look better behind the camera than in front of it!  Keep in mind that this was at about 10:30 after a long day sitting in class.  But my sister-in-law, Angie,  has been requesting a belly shot (she is also pregnant and due 8 days after me!) so I thought my birthday would be a good time!  The baby is due July 20, so it's coming fast and we can't wait!  I look huge!  So there you go- the only picture like this you'll see!

Thanks everyone for the great birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...you really are all baby!:-) You aren't old. If you were old, that means that I'm getting old. So, we just aren't. I'm excited to see you in just a few days! Maybe all of the excitement will put you into labor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have killed to look that great pregnant!!! And I agree with Linds, deff not old! Happy Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute Alison! Got the baby mama shine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! And you look stinkin cute Alison! Love it! Wish I looked as good as you!!! And your hair is shorter, it looks really good. I think I might cut mine after the baby comes. Hope everything is going well. Maybe I will go early and we can have our kids close together! I can't take the heat and humidity and being pregnant much longer!

    ReplyDelete