Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

 We love you, Daddy!
Thanks for all you do for us- 
Happy Father's Day!!

 Helping him open presents.

 We went to JoAnn's yesterday and they happened to have a table for kids to make a frame for dads with lots of foam stickers.  My kids LOVE to decorate stuff with stickers, so it was perfect. 

 Holding their cards they made at church.


 They made these magnets at the daycare.

 Their cards and pictures from church.

 The girls with Grandpa.

 Matching shirts- what they both got for Father's Day from me!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!
Thanks for being the best dad!

 Helping Opa with his present- an organizer for electrical supplies.

 Happy Father's Day, Opa!
We love you!

The girls decorated this cup for Matt too at the daycare.
They helped me make cupcakes for him last night.
They sure love, love, love their daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute ideas! We gave Jeremy a boring old gift card.... Maybe next year you can be in charge for me too k? ;) So....those shirts didn't happen to come from Kohl's did they? ;) It's sad, I know, but I recognize anytime someone is wearing clothes from there....

    ReplyDelete