Friday, October 28, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat #1

 Our ward's trunk-or-treat was tonight.  We had a potluck dinner, a parade of the kids in their costumes on the stage, and trick-or-treating outside.  The girls had lots of fun- especially since their cousins, Isaiah and Gabe, came too!

And I have to say that these girls had the absolute best costumes of all- so thank you to Lindsay for letting me borrow these great costumes!  Lindsay made the Dorothy dress and my mom made the Minnie dress.  I don't sew, so I love that I have people to do it for me!!!  (And I know that they love it too!)







 This was when Ashlyn saw Cesar, Isaiah, and Gabe walk in the door- 
she was so happy!



Rylee and Isaiah

 Rylee's turn on the stage- not a very good picture though!

 This is the best I could get of Ashlyn- 
that's Gabe on stage with her and Isaiah in front.

Watching the rest of the kids in their costumes

Trunk-or-treat #2 will be Monday at my parents' church.  
So the girls are already looking forward to that!

1 comment: