Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another birthday party!

Tonight we had Rylee's last birthday party!  It was the family party.  Grandma, Grandpa, Cory, Oma, Opa, Myrt (great-grandma), Great-grandpa, Stephan, Lucy, Bradley, and Mercedes came over.  It was so fun to have everyone over.  We would have done it yesterday, but it didn't really work out with the friend party and then the priesthood session so we did it today instead.  And we had cake- Rylee didn't blow out candles yesterday, so she got to do it today. Thanks everyone for coming!



The only Strawberry Shortcake shirt we have is Ashyn's size (but even a little small for her) so she got to wear her and Rylee just wore her colors.

Rylee gave everyone hugs after she opened their presents.
So here is Oma's hug.

Opa

Grandpa

Great-Grandpa Ludlow

Myrt (Great-Grandma Ludlow)

Stephan and Lucy gave Rylee this art set- she loved it!
(I like the storage box for it all!)

 Uncle Stephan

 Aunt Lucy and Mercedes


 Cory was there too!
I think Rylee forgot to give him a hug- oops!
She'll give him one later!


 Cute cousins

 Finally blowing out the candle- 
I forgot to put more on!
It was just the number 5- 
I was going to put 5 regular candles on too. 
Oh well!

Rylee loved her new scary doll and pet fish-
that's why she's making a fish face!
She is excited for her old scary doll to have a sister. 

Ashlyn enoying some cake and ice cream.  
Rylee doesn't really like cake and ice cream too much,
so she didn't have any!

Well after looking at all the pictures, I realized I didn't get one of the birthday girl with her parents.  But I guess that's how it goes.  At least we got pictures of all the other guests!

1 comment:

  1. Woah! Holy new tv! Love it! I better not show Ricky this post or he would be very jealous!!! :)
    This posts makes me homesick! Sure miss you guys and your girls! They are so stinkin cute. Give them loves for me.

    ReplyDelete