Monday, October 10, 2011

Only in Idaho. . .

 . . . do snow and Halloween come in the same month!

I helped Ashlyn color this pumpkin with markers.  It's hard to tell who did what, but I think it looks pretty cool.  It was too big to color with one marker.  Rylee liked it so much that I had to help her make one!

 Last Thursday (my dad's birthday) I had teacher inservice.  When I went at 8:00 in the morning it was raining, but by the time I left for lunch at 11:30 this is what it looked liked.  (I went home for lunch to pack for our trip to Las Vegas.)  My car was completely covered in snow- it was crazy!  And then when I was done at 3:30 it was still snowing.  It snowed until we got to Blackfoot and then just rained the rest of the way to Sandy.  We stayed with Matt's friend there and then finished driving to Vegas the next day.  I wasn't expecting our first snowfall yet, but this time of year you never know what the weather will be like.  Only in Idaho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment