Sunday, April 24, 2011

Swimming at the Hotel

All ready to swim!

Matt had to hold them down for a picture-
they were trying to swim by themselves!

Ashlyn going under the water- her favorite!



I was in the water too-
trying to hang on to this little water monster!

Rylee, Hailey, Jerika, and Ashlyn (in the float)


Of course we had to go swimming at the hotel. They were looking forward to it for days. They even had to have goggles and new floats. The girls are fearless in the water- they both wanted to go in the water without floats. And Ashlyn kept saying, "I want to do it by myself." And she tried a few times. So I didn't take many pictures swimming because I was keeping a very close eye or hand on them at all times. We swam for a while by ourselves and then Oma, Opa, Hailey, Heidi, Vance, Jerika, and Cosette came a little later. Our family swam for over 2 hours total! And the girls probably could have swam more. They swam longer than Matt and I- we left them with Oma while we got dressed. That's when the girls held Cosette which I missed, so I'll have to get those pictures from Oma. Ashlyn love, love, loves babies. So she was very excited to get to hold her.

No comments:

Post a Comment