Friday, April 22, 2011

More Pictures with Puppies

I don't know why I've been having such a hard time uploading pictures. So I was lucky to get these few pictures up finally. These are from Sunday. I don't think I've ever seen Rylee so happy! But no, we will not be getting one. I know, I'm a mean mom. But she's also a good kid because she hasn't even asked for one- yet!! Both Rylee and Ashlyn have asked to go over and see the puppies every day since Sunday. I have to admit they are very cute and I did hold one for a few seconds. They were so tiny that I thought I would break it or hurt it or something. So I was nervous and I'm nervous when the girls hold one too.




Here she is holding two puppies at once- she was in heaven!!
It was definitely love at first sight for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment