Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

This is the only picture I was able to get of the girls in their dresses from Oma.
Ashlyn was not very cooperative!


After the baby blessing and lunch at Heidi's church, the kids got to go on an Easter egg hunt. Rylee was pretty excited, but Ashlyn was pretty tired from the whole weekend. She didn't get a nap Saturday and fell asleep in the car just before lunch Sunday for a little while, but that was not enough. She kept saying she wanted to go home. But when she was looking for the eggs, she was a little happier. And the candy helped too, of course! Thanks, Heidi and Vance, for inviting us and for lunch. And thanks, Oma, for the Easter egg hunt. I only wish I had more pictures of Cosette! Hopefully I can get some from Oma. (Rylee and Ashlyn both took pretty good naps on the way home!)
I tried to get a picture of the "Y" behind us,
but you can't really see it!




They were both pretty exhausted by the end.


On Saturday we ate at In-n-out in Centerville and the girls got hats and stickers. (Rylee made the Easter bunny ears after we got home.) For dinner Saturday we ate at the Pizza Factory right by our hotel. I had forgotten how good that place is- I hadn't been there since I graduated from BYU ten years ago- yes, I am SOOOO old!! But it was so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment