Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We went down to Provo yesterday for a baby blessing (Matt's sister, Heidi's, baby). So the Easter Bunny came a day early. The girls had fun finding all of the eggs (Ashlyn had more fun just eating the candy!). I took lots of pictures, but again, I am having problems uploading pictures. If anybody knows why I keep getting a "bad request" message, please let me know! So here are just a few. We celebrated Easter just before leaving for Provo.



They both got Barbie and Ken dolls and Rylee got Alvin the Squeakquel (which she has been dying to see because of the girl chipmunks- I haven't seen it yet, but she watched it on the way to Provo a few times so she must like it!) and Ashlyn got Shrek 4, which we have seen and is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment