Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going to the Mall

"Bye, Mom. I have my purse and my shoes on.
I am going to the mall to see Grandpa."

Ashlyn is my little shopping buddy. She loves to go with me. Rylee, on the other hand, hates it. So she usually stays home with Daddy when she can. It would be easier if Ashlyn stayed home, but it's fun to take her with me too! She even picks out some of her own clothes! She especially loves the sunglasses- and had a fit in Baby Gap because I wouldn't let her get them. They were very stylish, but we'll have to find some cheaper ones somewhere else!

This picture was taken after we really did go to the mall and see Grandpa.
Grandpa is the best part of going to the mall.

1 comment:

  1. baby gap is ridiculous! try target we got a cute pair of sunglasses for lilli there for $1!

    ReplyDelete