Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Braids and Spring Fever

I guess I'm just starting to realize that Ashlyn isn't a baby anymore. The other day Rylee told me that I have two kids. I didn't quite get it, but then she explained that Ashlyn isn't a baby so I have two kids now. I don't think I realized just how long her hair is getting either. I've started to braid it in two braids a little more, but on Saturday she requested her hair to be like Rylee's (in one braid) so I thought I'd try it. And it looked pretty good and stayed in pretty well most of the day. So I guess I have two kids now!



I also went shopping on Saturday for spring/summer clothes for the girls. I guess it was a little too soon considering it snowed today. Not for very long, but I did see it coming down while I was in school. I wasn't very happy! But anyway I let them wear their new shirts and then they wore their new dresses on Sunday. Hopefully the spring weather really will come with the first day of spring!!!



2 comments:

  1. There you go, showing off your fabulous french braiding skills! I just need to practice more I guess. I noticed that it isn't an upside down braid and it still looks fantastic! Ashlyn is getting big! And I even see her every week! How did that happen?! Cute dresses too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girls are very cute! I'm impressed by that braid. How come your girls have such thick hair? I braid Macie's, and within minutes it has completely fallen out!

    ReplyDelete