Monday, March 28, 2011

Are you Kidding Me?!?

So today is the first day of my spring break
and this is what I woke up to.


Yes, that is our pool in our yard- can you tell how much the girls want to go swimming. They dragged it from the shed in the backyard to the front where Matt was doing something on Friday. I was out shopping and I saw it when I came home. It was pretty cold that day so I was a little surprised to see it. Then when I went inside the girls were in their swimming suits. I was worried that Matt really let them go swimming, but he didn't!! They wanted to, of course, though! Too bad they'll have to wait about 4 months to actually go swimming in the pool! People probably think we're crazy as they drive by!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I saw the pool on Saturday morning and I was going to ask you about it when I saw you today, but I forgot! How funny! Glad they weren't actually swimming in it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is such a bummer! Hope it warms up quick! We don't have any snow here, but it is still pretty cold outside. I am ready for Summer!!! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete