Sunday, November 21, 2010

We're Back!

Ashlyn and I just got home from our cruise. We had a good time, but I am glad to be home to RELAX!!! I'm still rocking like I'm on the ship- crazy! We flew out of Ft. Lauderdale this morning (3:00 our time- so I've been up for 18 hours with maybe a few minutes of sleep here and there. It's been a LONG day!) to Denver. Our flight was delayed and then it was overbooked, so Matt volunteered to stay with Rylee in Denver. They will fly back tomorrow. I'm just so glad to be home and even to see all this snow! It's a little more than I would like, but I love Idaho!!! I have 1,143 pictures to go through, so it may be a little while before you see anything from our adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it back safe. Can't wait to hear all about it! I am still so jealous...;)

    ReplyDelete