Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cruise Day 2- Key West, Florida

This was our first stop- Key West. It was nice to get off- even after just one day! We walked around and went to a little beach here.

Just off the ship.
Rylee took her "scary doll" that Aunt Erin gave her for her birthday (her favorite toy ever!). Whenever I took her picture she would say, "Did you get my scary doll?" She wanted her doll to be in every picture too!


Fortunately, this was the only alligator we saw!


Rylee and Bradley- what a pair!

At the beach- the first time in the Atlantic Ocean for me and the girls.






Matt didn't have his swimsuit so I was the one in the water- I actually liked that better. I could have fun while somebody else took pictures for a while!


Getting buried in the sand.

Matt enjoyed searching for treasures. He found this sponge thing.

The girls loved sitting by the window and just watching the water.

They had a Camp Carnival for kids on the ship. They had activities most of the day each day, but Rylee just went a few times. The first time she made a Cat in the Hat hat and a painting- she called it her "artwork."




Most of us waiting for us to take off from Key West.
(Missing Don, Grandma, and Grandpa)

A band played and Rylee made Bradley dance with her- what a good cousin to dance with her! They both had quite the dance moves! I got it on video too! One time Rylee was dancing by herself kind of crazy and I asked where she learned her dance moves and she said Grandpa (my dad) and then later she would dance and say she learned that from Grandma (my mom)! So funny since I've never seen my parents dance like that before!

The little girls danced too.

Ready for dinner.

Coloring kept the girls a little busy during dinner.

The housekeepers left us a towel animal every day- this was the first one. Rylee got so excited to see what we were going to get. And she asked what everybody else got too. Stephan and Oma got an elephant, but Rylee was a little disappointed that we never got that one.

They had a bed they pulled out from the ceiling- the girls liked playing on it, but most of the time Matt or I were sleeping in it. We usually all slept in the king bed together.

Matt found this butterfly in the hall and brought it to our room- it was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment