Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Basement Flooded

Saturday our one finished room in the basement flooded. It wasn't too bad- not as bad as last year. But it was the same problem, a hose connected to the sprinkler system came undone. Or something like that. We were able to pull up the carpet and pad and dry them and the concrete within a couple of days. But we need someone to put it back. That's why I haven't blogged for a while- our computer desk is right where the flooding happened under the window, so it's not connected. I have over 100 pictures on my camera, so I will have lots of pictures when we get it fixed.

My mom's birthday was yesterday, so I didn't get to blog about it. Sorry, Mom, but now I will have actual pictures from the party. I hope you had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment