Thursday, August 5, 2010

Artist Rylee

I know I've said it before, but Rylee is a really good artist. She has been into drawing lately. Not only does she have to draw a picture (or have somebody else do it for her), she has to cut it out and glue it on another paper. She's actually quite good with the scissors. She has an art gallery in her room- art of hers, mine, Matt's, and Cory's. Grandpa's hasn't made it on the wall yet, but he drew some more with her today. She loves it.

Her sidewalk art- a beautiful flower.

Mickey Mouse- she drew it all by herself!
I like the buttons on his clothes- such attention to detail!

I drew the faces (I'm NOT an artist- don't make fun!)
and Rylee drew the bodies.

She's been loving Care Bears lately and she's had everybody draw some for her, but this one she did all by herself. (I guess I did the heart nose, but the rest is hers)

Her "Happy Family."

Her art gallery.
Cory drew the Rapunzel on the right- he's amazing!
He drew and colored it in like 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment