Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Water Park in Rexburg



Ashlyn, Graham, and Rylee

Rylee

Ashlyn and Graham


I really need to stop taking so many pictures- everybody is probably so sick of seeing so much of my kids! But we've done some fun stuff so I just wanted to share!

We went with Angie and Graham to a water park in Rexburg. She went last week with her sister and said how much fun it was. I really thought Rylee would have liked it more than she did. Ashlyn loved it though. It was a splash park, but I think the girls would rather be in a pool. Ashlyn went down a slide a few times. Rylee acted like she was miserable. She saw the carousel and that's all she wanted to do was go on it. So after we played a little and ate lunch, we went on it. We had fun though! Thanks Angie and Graham for going with us!

1 comment:

  1. I really thought Rylee would have liked it more than she did. Ashlyn loved it though.pool renovation nj

    ReplyDelete