Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

We got back from our vacation to Disneyland this morning at 1:30. We drove all the way from California yesterday. We had a wonderful time, but we're glad to be home too! Rylee absolutely loved every minute; Ashlyn didn't enjoy it quite so much. She started to love it the last day we were there though! I took over 850 pictures, so I will blog with pictures when I get those organized. It might take a while! Matt was getting a little annoyed with all the pictures, but I think there's some good ones in there!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky girl!! So is it as fun with your kids as it was when you were a kid or is it better or worse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was different with kids. It was so fun, but Matt and I couldn't just do what we wanted. We didn't get to go on some rides, but it was fun to experience it with them. There are pros and cons for sure!

    ReplyDelete