Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are These My Children?

The first time Ashlyn wanted to hold it.

Rylee in love.

Fighting over who gets to hold him now.

Rylee won.


This kid loves them most of all!
(The puppy is sleeping with Matt-
I didn't get a very good picture of her!)

Yes, this dog is really in my house with what I think are my children! Matt's mom bought a couple of dogs a few days ago and Rylee and Ashlyn LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Rylee warmed right up and wanted to hold them from the second she saw them. It took Ashlyn a little while, but now she always wants to hold them too. So Oma let us take one of the dogs home for a while and Rylee held it in the car and rocked her and hummed to her- it was so cute! Yesterday she said to Hailey, "Hailey, should I buy one of the puppies from you?" I think Helma and Matt are conspiring against me so that we have to get a dog! They're getting the girls to love them and then I'm the one that has to say no, we can't have a puppy at our house! But we sure love to visit them at Oma's!! I have to say that they are cute as long as I'm not touching them or have to be the one to clean up after them!!

3 comments:

  1. that is one super sweet puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was as on top of things as you are!

    Love the pictures of the girls with the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! that is too funny! don't give in though, i did last summer and i really regret it! at least ours isn't inside....thank goodness! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete