Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spiderman


Rylee loves Spiderman. We watch the movies many times a day. It used to be just the first movie, but then we borrowed the second from Grandma, so we watch that sometimes too. The first one is the red one and the second is the yellow one (the colors of the DVD boxes). We still watch the red one more, but it's nice when we get a break and she wants to watch the yellow one. At first I thought they might be too scary for her, but she doesn't seem to be scared. I thought this was just going to be a short phase. It really started when our neighbors let Matt borrow some of their Spiderman cartoons when he had his back surgery. Well Matt got her hooked! That was back in August. Then her cousin, Isaiah, was Spiderman for Halloween. So she says Isaiah is Spiderman and she is Mary Jane. But she still pretends to be Spiderman sometimes when she does the web thing with her hand.

Two of my kids at school had birthdays and brought cupcakes with these Spiderman rings on them. The girls in my class weren't too excited, and I told them my 3-year-old girl loves him. So one of the girls gave Rylee her ring! Rylee knows all of the characters- Harry, Osborn, the Green "Globin," Aunt May, Uncle Ben. She can tell you the whole story- what happened to my little princess?!? I miss Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment