Thursday, February 25, 2010

For You, Aunt E


Rylee brought me a picture she made last night and I asked her what she drew. She said it was Erin. She loves her Aunt Erin very much. We all miss going to Boise to visit her. Now she lives with Aunt Lindsay and her family in California and we haven't been to visit them yet. Rylee talks about Erin all the time- she makes dinner for her in her kitchen and sets the table with a place for her at dinner. She asks if Erin's coming and sadly, I have to say not today. She even got mad at me when I was in the bathroom that her and Ashlyn share. She told me to get out of "Erin's bathroom." Erin uses it when she comes to visit. We miss you, Erin!!! Come and visit us soon. We will try to visit you guys soon too!

She even used Erin's favorite colors- purple and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment