Sunday, October 4, 2009

Say Cheese


We were just at my parents' house where Rylee found a little, tiny toy camera. It was probably a little bigger than Barbie size. I was sitting across the room and my dad was sitting by her on the floor. She said something to me- it sounded like she said I was two. Then she told me to go sit by Grandpa. So she was actually telling me "you too" to be in the picture with Grandpa. So I went and sat by him and she took our picture with that little camera. She said, "Click," when she took the picture. Then she let me look at it and said, "that's a good one." (She always wants to look at the pictures right after I take them on the camera.) Then she said it was Grandma's turn, so she had to be in the picture too. Then it was Cory's turn- she had us all sitting together so she could get a "picture." She got the picture-taking gene, that's for sure. And the bossy one telling everybody who was in the picture and where to sit. I pretended to be her though by saying, "That's enough!" It was funny- she does the funniest things sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment