Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo at the Zoo . . .









. . . was freezing! But we went anyway. Ashlyn is going to be a bee for Halloween, but was Tigger for the zoo because it's a warm costume. I wish I had that warm costume! Rylee didn't like it as much as I thought she would. We wouldn't have gone if I knew she would be scared of the animals and sit in the stroller the whole time. The cold probably didn't help. She had a lot better time last year. So they got a little bit of candy though. Tomorrow is our ward's trunk-or-treat. And it was Halloween today at school- I was a Minnie Mouse witch. I'm usually just a witch, but I changed it up this year. So Halloween has turned into a 3-day event.

And the lion is my favorite animal at the zoo because he always poses for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment