Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10 Months Old


Ashlyn is 10 months old today. This picture pretty much sums up what she likes to do these days- walk. When I put her down, she doesn't want to sit, she wants to walk. She walks around the coffee table when she's trying to get something she knows she shouldn't have. She hasn't been sleeping too well these days- she's up at least 3 times a night (and that's a good night!). So Matt and I are pretty exhausted. She's been sick so I know that has something to do with it. And I've let her cry it out a few nights, but she doesn't stay asleep. She'll just wake up a couple of hours later and cry again. So I can't bear to let her cry it out 2 or 3 times. So she wins- I have given in! But she's an excellent nap-taker at Oma's. Maybe that's part of it- she's sleeping too much during the day and doesn't want to sleep at night! I don't know. And she really is a good baby- just don't ask Matt right now! Rylee and I are excited for her first Halloween.

1 comment: