Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day and Grandpa Ludlow's Birthday

 Me and my beautiful girls- I am so lucky to be their mom!


 Ashlyn drew this picture at church and the flower is from preschool- and she decorated the pot!

 Rylee made these beautiful cards at school!

 There was a poem inside with her handprints!

 These all came from church- the big girls decorated these baskets and got to make me a ring, which I absolutely love!  The card in the middle is from Kaylie from nursery- she went ALL BY HERSELF today!!!!


 Today is also my Grandpa Ludlow's 87th birthday!
It's fun when Mother's Day and his birthday fall on the same day!





 Myrt, Mom, and Me- I am so grateful for these wonderful moms in my life!



 The girls and Oma

The girls and Grandma Blatter

Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment