Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day at the Zoo

 We pretty much just go the zoo once a year on Teddy Bear day when the kids get in free with their teddy bears.  Makes it easy!  And it was a nice day except for being a little windy.  The girls had had a sleepover with friends so we just met them there. 
 Ashlyn had fun being pulled in the wagon!
Her friend, Sophie, is younger than her, but she wanted to be the one pulling.  
So Ashlyn got to enjoy the ride!

 Kaylie LOVED it!!!









 Ashlyn and Sophie

 All of the kids except Kaylie
Rylee, Gabby, Olivia, Savannah, Ashlyn, and Sophie

 Rylee and Savannah brushing a goat.

Ashlyn brushing one too.

 I even went into the petting zoo part, 
which I am not sure I have ever done before- 
animals aren't my thing unless they are in cages!

 The lion is my favorite!

 What a cutie!



 This was Kaylie's favorite part- she didn't want to leave the "drink in the lion."


And proof that I was there too!

After this we went home to eat lunch and then everybody but me took a nap for over an hour!
I actually got a few things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment