Thursday, May 1, 2014

April

 I can't believe April is already over!  
Here are a ton of pictures from April, but most are from Easter.
Kaylie loves Creamies- but who doesn't?
She sure makes a huge mess with them too!


 First attempt at pigtails- her hair is getting pretty long, but I haven't dared try when she sees her sisters scream and cry when I do their hair!  She was pretty good as long as I let her hold the spray bottle!



 Oma gave us a egg kit with little paint rollers- the kids loved it!
I'm not sure if we will ever do this again, but it was fun to do something different, I guess!




















 9:00 church is so hard for us all, but especially Kaylie!

 It was too bright!


 Oma gave the girls these cute matching dresses!




 Trying a peep- and making a huge mess!
She didn't even like them.
Nobody in my family likes peeps but me and that's ok with me- I don't have to share!











 Kaylie loves riding her "bike."

 We had Easter dinner at Oma's with lots of cousins!







 Kaylie's best friend is her cousin, Gerardo.  He turned one in February, but Kaylie thinks he's a baby and she's such a big girl!  I can't believe he slept through us all passing him around!















 Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to visit-
Kaylie still wasn't happy so she wouldn't be in the picture.

She's such a momma's girl- and I love it!!!
(Most of the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment