Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Past Couple of Weeks

 I can't believe it's October!  
Rylee's birthday was yesterday and my sister, Erin's birthday is today.  

 I bought this Minnie jumper before I had any kids hoping I would have a girl to actually wear it!  Fortunately, I have had three who have all worn it! 
It was on clearance at the Disney Store so I think I got my money's worth out of it!

 Kaylie loves keys!  
Ashlyn has been locking the doors, 
so Kaylie has seen us unlock them
 and she tried to do the same thing!


 Ashlyn started preschool at the daycare this month again.
She loves it!
She wants to do homework just like Rylee- 
and she "reads" stories to me.  
She has such a big vocabulary, it's fun to hear her tell a story!
It must be a second child thing- 
I was so jealous when my older sister went to school.


 Kaylie thought it was pretty fun to wear my slippers!

 She has started to make this face when we say, show me your teeth or smile.  
It's really funny!

 Ashlyn had fun writing names of her friends.

 Myrt's birthday was last Saturday, so we went over to celebrate with her.  

 Happy Birthday, Myrt!


 Cheesy grin- love it!



 They can't get enough of the tramp- especially Kaylie!  
She jumps like crazy and thinks it's so fun!










New trick- swinging from the tramp to go down the slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment