Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rylee's 7th Birthday

 Rylee is 7! 



 She was so excited about her Monster High Doll.
She actually got three of them- from us, Grandma, and her friend!


 She got to celebrate with her friends, Savannah, Olivia, and Sophie (all sisters) after school at dance and at our house for cupcakes on her actual birthday.  This is the best group of girls- they play so well together and are just good girls!  So having these three extra girls with us for a couple of hours is actually fun for me too!

 She requested chocolate cake.
So Matt made Myrt's chocolate cake and I made the frosting.

 I also made cherry chip cupcakes- just because!

 She wanted a "7" for the door like I made a "1" for Kaylie's birthday.  The seven turned out to be easier than the one- at least the outline- I wasn't quite sure how to decorate it!  The black dots on the red was easy for the ladybug party!  So I guess these colors are Hawaiian to me!


 She gave everyone a lei when they came.  

 She wanted a Hawaiian party.
She's even really been to Hawaii!

 We borrowed the leis and some decorations from Oma.

 Grandma

 Uncle Cory




 Playing her ukulele.

 Grandpa

 Kaylie was giving Cosette hugs- so sweet!


 Hailey's boyfriend, Jeff, played "Happy Birthday" on her ukulele for us as we sang.
Rylee thought that was the greatest thing ever!  
We may have to recreate it so I can get a video!
At least I got a picture, I guess!

Make a wish, Rylee!
You deserve it- I couldn't ask for a better oldest daughter!
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment