Saturday, October 12, 2013

October Fun

 Kaylie is obsessed with seatbelts.
She loves the ones in carts- but of course, she doesn't like to sit in them and always gets out of them.  
But she loves to hook them- so I let her sit in the big part of the cart and hook the belt.  



 Kaylie is so good at giving hugs and kisses- I know I've probably said it a million times!
She gives them when someone is sad or hurt. 
My favorite is when she wakes up before her sisters and she goes and wakes them up by sitting on them and giving them hugs.  And she will just sit there for a minute- it's so sweet!  And the big girls love it too!  They don't mind getting woken up by this little love monster!  

 October is a busy birthday month for our family!
My dad's birthday was last Sunday.  I thought I forgot my camera and had my mom take a picture of him with the girls, but then I found it.  So I only took this picture.  I'm still waiting for them to send me the other!

 These girls love to cuddle up together in a warm blanket- I love it! 
And I can't help taking a picture too!

 Kaylie played with this castle for about five minutes-
 which is sadly as much as the other girls have played with it in almost two years!  
I think I've played with it the most!
(If you call neatly arranging the furniture and cleaning it up playing- which Matt does!)

 Our school had a Family Fun Night last week.  
Dinner, face painting, bouncy houses, cotton candy, games and prizes- 
what's more fun than that?!?



 Kaylie had the most fun just running around by herself!


 Rylee liked the games the best because she got candy and prizes!
She was mad at this game- people popped up and you tried to hit them on the head.
Well, Rylee wanted to be the one people hit!

 Ashlyn just went on the bouncy things over and over again!




 Once we put Kaylie on, she didn't want to get off!


So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment