Monday, August 12, 2013

Jensen Family Reunion- Hotel and Erin's Apartment






 Scary picture of me- but I had to show I was there too!



 Kaylie loves Peanut!

 Rylee played the Wii with Derek.
(We don't have video games, so she tried anyway!)




 After seeing us push the elevator button a bunch of times, 
Kaylie wanted to do it too!
She would put her finger out everytime we got close!

 And she thought she needed to sit on the elevator!

 Of course the kids loved playing on the luggage cart.
We used this quite a bit since I was packing tons of stuff by myself!
I am not a light packer- maybe someday I'll learn.
I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Kaylie had a purse, my keys, and she was all ready to get out of there and go home!
We had a great time, but it's always nice to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment