Monday, August 12, 2013

Jensen Family Reunion- Day 2

 Eagle Island State Park


 We went in the lake for a few minutes.









 Then Rylee heard about people going on the slide, so she wanted to go.  
Ashlyn wanted to try it out too.
So I bought a ticket for both of them and they went up the hill.
We waited a long time and finally Rylee went down.
We waited longer, but Ashlyn never came down.
Then I saw her walking back the hill.
I thought maybe she got scared, but she said they told her she was too short.
She was so sad and I talked to the people 
because she was just a little too short, 
but they wouldn't let her go.
In the meantime, Rylee loved it so I bought her a 10 ride pass.  
She was having a blast.
Poor Ashlyn just had to watch everybody.



 Kaylie and Erin watched too!

 I felt bad so I bought Ashlyn a snow cone since she couldn't go down the slide.
Erin and I also got one- it was 100 degrees and it sure helped cool us down!

 But then my cousin, April, said she would go up with her to see if they would let her.


 And they let her go!
Thanks, April!
 People were giving us leftover tickets so Ashlyn got to go a few times!
(Rylee thinks she went 100 times and Ashlyn thinks she went 50 times- 
it was actually probably 15 and 7, but I will let them think the other!!!)


 This is Ashlyn and Molly (my cousin, Jeremy's, daughter) going up together.  
They are both four and had such a fun time playing together!

 I am so glad Ashlyn got to go down- and she is too!

Towards the end, I even went down too!  
I wished I'd gone sooner- it was way fun!
So we have to go again and we will just ride the slide!!


No comments:

Post a Comment