Monday, August 12, 2013

Jensen Family Reunion- Day 3

 The girls and I swam and relaxed at the hotel and 
Kaylie caught up on some sleep Saturday morning.   
(Erin also worked.)
So we didn't do much until dinner at my cousin April's house.
Rylee said to me, "They are having a talent show.  Can I enter?"
So how could I not let her- 
we didn't have anything planned, so we decided she could do cartwheels.
Then Jill invited Ashlyn to dance with Molly, so Ashlyn was excited too!

The first picture is of Rylee volunteering to go first!
Who are these kids of mine?!?
I do like that they are not shy like me though!

 Rylee was even more excited when they said they get a prize for doing it!!!


 Rylee's cartwheels.


 Picking her prize- which I think sadly got left there- I can't find it!


 Molly and Ashlyn showing off their moves!
They were so good that they had to do an encore!



 Picking prizes.

 Enjoying the rest of the show.



 Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Gaylon.


 Cheryl and Gina singing.

 Aunt Elaine and her daughters singing.

 These are out of order- I was using two cameras!
This is at April's house- she has chickens and cows, which the girls thought was pretty cool!

 I thought this bench was so cute!





Rylee, Derek, Erin, and Ashlyn

We had such a good time!
It was so fun to see everybody and meet new people too!
Thanks, Ladles and Gneitings!

No comments:

Post a Comment