Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

My baby started kindergarten today!  I can't believe it.  She is so ready though.  I'm so glad that she gets to go to my school and I get to see her every day!

Today was not a real day for kindergarten though.  They were just supposed to bring a parent or grandparent (thanks, Mom, for taking her) and they went around the school with a checklist to see where things are.  It was supposed to be from 12:30-1:30, but they were fast and finished by 1:00.  Rylee can't wait for tomorrow- for a "real day" she says!  At least my mom was prepared with her camera- she even got a few pictures of me and my first day!


Me and my class


Rylee and her teacher, Mrs. West. 
She is so nice- Rylee is going to love her!




They came to say hi when they were done.


On the playground.



This is out of order- this is before we left.

I'm glad our first days are over- they're usually pretty stressful!

2 comments:

  1. Big day! How exciting. I cried when my kids started Kindergarten...but you get to see them at school everyday!

    {what's around your neck? Are you on like school arrest or something?}

    ReplyDelete