Monday, September 3, 2012

Blessing Lunch

 After the blessing we had a little lunch at our house.  Matt had asked my Uncle Gaylon the day before if he had any homemade root beer to bring, but Gaylon made some fresh for us right there.  We love his root beer and I think everybody else enjoyed it too!

 My aunts- Cheryl and Elaine

 Matt, Don, Matt's Uncle Mark

 Grandpa and Kaylie

 We were lucky that it was a perfect day to eat outside.

 Oma and Kaylie


 Grandma and Grandpa Blatter

 Hailey, Oma, and Opa

 Grandpa, Grandma, Cory


 Kaylie was so good and happy to be outside.

 Uncle Gaylon, my aunts, and my parents

 Ashlyn, Rylee, and Kate

 My cousin Gina brought her family.  
The girls had so much fun playing with Kate, Sam, and Dallin.


 Gina and her oldest daughter, Brittany.


 Gaylon wanted to hold her before they left.

 Too bad Kaylie was crying!


 My grandparents weren't able to come to the house so we took some pictures at the church.


 My grandparents and parents.



Aunt Elaine (and Aunt Cheryl) were so nice to hold Kaylie and entertain the girls while we were getting set up.

We appreciate everyone who was able to come to the blessing.  And for those who helped with the lunch.  It was wonderful!  We sure love living so close to family on both sides.  We are blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment