Sunday, September 9, 2012

7 Weeks

 With school starting last week, Kaylie has had to get used to a bottle.  And then she has been sick or something this weekend.  She hasn't been nursing very well, so I've been pumping and then feeding her from a bottle.  I hope this doesn't last long.  I would much rather nurse than pump when I can.  But Ashlyn was happy to help feed her the bottle!



 "Where's the baby?"

 Daddy time- she was smiling like crazy before I got out the camera and then stopped, of course!

  She's not quite big enough for her little play thing, but Matt and the girls like to try!
I thought her feet were so cute in this position!

The girls also got out some toys hoping she would play with them, but she didn't care about them.  
She liked her fingers more! 
The girls ended up having more fun with the toys!

1 comment:

  1. Okay... she needs to stop growing. Seriously, she's gotten so much bigger. She needs to wait until we get back to grow. ;) Such a little doll (especially for big sisters). ;) Her hair looks like it's getting longer! Three pretty girls!

    ReplyDelete