Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rylee's Dance Performance

 Last night was Rylee's first dance performance of this year.  They were the pre-show entertainment for a jump rope show.  It was just her class.  I decided to buy her the fake hair this year just because it is so much quicker and easier and I don't have to call Hailey or Katria to do it for me!  Totally worth it! She did a great job!  (I'm not a fan of the nude tights.  I would have preferred black, but I'm not the teacher- oh well!)

 From the back- her wings are upside-down, but we fixed it before the show!
But this is so you can see just how much hair she had!

 She also scraped her nose on the cement a few days ago, so you can kind of see that too.  It's looking much better though! 

Cami and Rylee

Cami is Rylee's friend from daycare.  They have been best friends since they were babies.  Rylee was probably 6 months old when they first met.  So she has loved that Cami is in her class with her.  And Ashlyn loves her brother, Ryan.  They are also about the same age and have been friends since they were babies! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rylee! She looks so pretty all dolled up! I would have never known that wasn't her own hair since the colors (from what I can tell) match so well. Yay for dancing!

    And your HALLOWEEN costumes. Alsion. WOW! SO so cute! You happen to be the cutest Minnie I've ever seen and the girls, we'll they just outdid themselves! Gorgeous girls! So fun!
    -Heidi (I'm signed in as Vance though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! Love the fake hair! I didn't know it was fake until you said so. Way cute! She looks so grown up with makeup on! Love her costume!

    ReplyDelete