Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another Artist in the Family

 Ashlyn has started to show great interest in art just like Rylee.  And I made the mistake once of letting her use markers so now that's all she wants to use!  Her hands are usually colored because of it!  She also likes to use the scissors to cut out her pictures.  I don't let her use them a lot, but she's actually pretty good at cutting!  It's so fun to see the things she wants to draw and see her interpretation of things.  She likes to draw people with their favorite color.  So if she doesn't already know their favorite color, she'll ask me what it is so she can use the right color.  Most days the first thing she says to me is, "Mommy, can I draw?"  I love that they are both so artistic and I love that Rylee is such a good example for Ashlyn to follow!  She must be drawing herself in these pictures because she's using blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment