Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dolls

The girls have been obsessed with dolls lately. They play with theirs and my old ones, so they have a lot! Sometimes they're dressed, but mostly not! They even name them with names of their friends from the daycare and their cousins. And they remember who is who. They put them to bed, take them to the store- everything they can think of to play. It's so fun to watch because I used to do the same thing. I loved playing with my Cabbage Patch Dolls. Ashlyn has always liked dolls, but Rylee has really just gotten into it. These little moms are so cute!

I like that most of the babies are piled up in the wheelbarrow! They ran out of strollers and still had lots of babies!

The chair just has dolls on it- and that's not even all we have! But keep in mind that most of them are my old dolls- and a couple of my sisters' dolls too!

3 comments:

  1. Are they MY dolls?? ;-) Just kidding. But, it looks like you have lots of dolls! Maybe I'll have to teach Rylee to randomly put them face down on your pillow next time I see her! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilli always wants her dolls to be naked too... what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lindsay, a couple of them are yours- and one is Erin's! I'm even missing one of mine- Noelle- so sad.

    ReplyDelete