Friday, January 7, 2011

Noah, Macie, and Jacob

We miss you guys! And Adam and Lindsay too! We are so glad that you were able to come and play with us- we had so much fun with you! We will have to try to come to your house soon.

Rylee and Ashlyn talk about their cousins all the time. Ashlyn has been asking to go see Noah all week! They went to Grandma's yesterday and they weren't there, so hopefully they know that they are back home now. I kept telling them, but I don't think they believed me until they didn't see them at Grandma's. They miss them all. We had a really good time.

Ashlyn wasn't too happy about getting her picture taken,
but Rylee and Macie know how to pose!
I don't know why Ashlyn wasn't smiling-
she loved whenever Noah would carry her or play with her.
They were best buds.

My kids don't drink a lot of pop- they drink pink lemonade or blue powerade (blue juice)- but Grandma always has caffeine free Pepsi. They all had to have their own can- I'm pretty sure none of them drank the whole thing, but they sure enjoyed having their own can! Rylee calls Pepsi the "black drink."

Ashlyn and Macie loved the popcorn tin- they were cuddled up in Grandma's warm blanket watching Annie and eating popcorn. What could be better than that?

4 comments:

  1. Aw! We miss you guys already too! Noah hasn't stopped talking about Ashlyn! We all had SO much fun with you guys! Hopefully it'll be sooner than a year before we see you guys again! Those girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with them all drinking the soda. I am sure they felt like they won the lottery! ;) See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I found my memory card!! hahaha! Some days I wonder if I am going crazy. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at this again, and had to laugh at the picture of them in front of the tree. They are all not wearing shoes. It reminded me of when Mom always told us "Your feet won't show"...but yet, they always did! ;-)

    ReplyDelete