Friday, January 28, 2011

Let's Go Swimming!

The girls have been obsessed with swimming. Matt has taken them to Heise the past few Saturdays and they have loved it. I haven't gone with them- it's just Daddy and the girls. I don't particularly like swimming in hot springs- it stinks and it's weird to me to go swimming outside in the winter. And so when they're not swimming they think they need to pretend to be. I guess the stools are the pool- I don't know!

Rylee came out of her room the other day in this. And then she started posing. I don't know where she learned how to pose like that. This swimsuit is too small, but she always pulls that one out. She's so ready for summer!

And here's Ashlyn wearing the same one Rylee had worn earlier. It's too big for her, but she'll grow into it someday. She poses weird too- she learns it from Rylee. She can't keep her eyes open when smiling for the camera!

And we can't forget to invite Baby Sally to the party. Ashlyn took off her dress so she could "swim" too. And then she had to share her M&M's with her.


I guess Rylee is also getting ready for Valentine's Day. I was putting her to bed the other night and found this on her floor. I thought it was so cute- it really does look like a Valentine monster! She is so creative- I don't know where she gets her imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment