Friday, October 29, 2010

Snake River Landing Trick-or-Treat

Two little witches

Fell asleep waiting to go.


The only pictures from the trick-or-treat.
I took them while holding Ashlyn so she wasn't in any!

One of my kids at school made me this spider-
the girls loved playing with it!

Posing with the pumpkin- we didn't get to carving our real pumpkins!
Ashlyn had to have her baby in the picture too!

Dancing on the table with Rylee's Jessie boots.


I wasn't planning on going trick-or-treating until tomorrow at our ward's trunk-or-treat, but Rylee's cousin, Isaiah, was going somewhere and he told Rylee about it. So she really wanted to go. So I looked to see when the Snake River Landing one was and it was until 6. I had visiting teachers coming at 4, so we were going to leave after that. They only stayed for about 10 minutes because we were all dressed up in our costumes and knew we were leaving, but Rylee fell asleep! So we waited until about 5:30 to leave our house and make it by 6. It was just me and the girls. We got there about 5:45 and some people told us the wait was 45 minutes to get in and there might not be any candy left. I didn't want to stay, but Rylee really wanted candy so we stayed. It's a good thing it wasn't too cold or we would have left for sure. So we waited about 20 minutes before going in and there was still plenty of candy- some people were even giving us handfuls because they had a lot left and we were almost the last people. So I think it worked out better! We didn't get done until 7, but we had a good time. I did have to carry Ashlyn the whole time though- along with my purse, the camera bag, Ashlyn's witch hat, and her treat bag. So that's why there aren't many pictures- my hands were full. They are still kind of sore from holding her for over an hour! Rylee really enjoyed it- now we are looking forward to getting more tomorrow! Since when did Halloween become a multi-day event?!?

3 comments:

  1. Lilli and ashlyn have the same costume this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute.

    {because I'm a nice sister, I'm not going to tell you that you're crazy or have too much time on your hands! ;-)}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deserve that, Lindsay- but I was just teasing! I obviously have too much time on my hands- and I'm crazy too!

    ReplyDelete