Sunday, October 17, 2010

Draw and Color




It seems like that's all these girls want to do lately is draw and color- mostly Rylee, but Ashlyn is getting in on it too. Ashlyn is also obsessed with watching Annie, so we're usually drawing and coloring while watching and singing along to Annie.

Ashlyn will ask to watch Annie the second she wakes up and she'll cry if we are watching anything else. She loves Miss Hannigan- she thinks she's pretty funny! I didn't think Ashlyn's first movie obsession would be Annie! I loved that as a kid myself- and still do!


Rylee got a few stuffed animals at Grandma's church last week. They were having a swap meet or something and Rylee picked out a few things. She wanted me to take our picture with all of them. She likes to set up her toys and have me take her picture with them. So funny!

1 comment: