Friday, October 1, 2010

Rylee's Birthday!



Today Rylee is 4!! I took the day off and we've had a great day so far. The party with family is still to come. I just wanted to blog now in case I didn't get the chance later today. I have a lot more pictures of course, so I will post those later.

Today has been a beautiful, warm day. We even had a picnic at the park! Who would have thought that would happen in Idaho in October?!? As you can see it's a Jessie party. My dad gave me this idea for a cake a couple of months ago. I'm not creative, so I wouldn't have thought of it on my own. Although it's not perfect, it looks ok. It's my first attempt at a cake that's not just round.

I can't believe my baby is four- it's been the best four years of my life! I love you, Rylee!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ry!

    I'm pretty impressed at your cake! Awesome. Did it take like a billion drops of red food coloring? Or did you get that gel dye stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the gel stuff- it took a lot of that too though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cake! So is it a big cookie for the bottom layer or what did you use? I am impressed, my kids just get rectangle cakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete